- Q.What’s the cost per person for this tour?
- A. $ 3200 Australia currency.. that is $6400 per couple
- Q. Is there a single supplement for a person alone?
- A. No – singles pay only the per person cost.
- Q. Does the cost of the tour include air fares to Tasmania?
- A. Tour costs cover only the tour within the state.
- Q. Does the cost of the tour cover everything?
- A. Tour cost includes all transport, accommodation, all activities described in the brochure and most meals. SeeTour Brochure for extra costs for passengers.
- Q. What is average age of your passengers?
- A. 40 – 80+ age group – no children.
- Q. What level of fitness is required for this tour?
- A. Not a walking tour – If you have mobility issues please let us know when booking.
INFORMATION TO HELP YOU
- March is peak tourism season
- March is last month of summer – Weather is lovely but can be windy – come prepared
- Information centres* can help direct you to the best places
- Think about coming a few days earlier
- Or staying a few days after the tour is over?
- Both will allow leisure time to explore Launceston & surrounds
- The tour includes 3 nights 2 days in Hobart
- Some of this is free time, so be prepared *
- See where you might go for dinner… & book!